Living in today's metropolis of cellular phones, mobile computers and other high-tech gadgets is not only overzealous but unprofessional. We make money and then invest our time and effort to make more money. Will it end? It is not usually that we are never satisfied. How many times have you convinced yourself that life is sweet only if you still have some money? But, as the bar grows, do you realize that it is not enough and you need more?

What should you do

I have read many books about the life I call a monk and the monks of the world and they all need money. But it is. What can you do without cash and more? I know I can't.

So, I went to the surrounding rabbis and asked for advice to help me find my true path in life.

The rabbi nodded and led me to the window. "What does it look like?" He asked me.

I said, "I saw people doing one or other thing around me.

The rabbi nodded and pointed to the large mirror. "Now look and tell me what to say?"

"I can see for myself," I replied.

The rabbi smiled. “Now you can't see anyone else. Both the mirror and the window are made of the same raw material: glass, but on one of them, they have a thin layer of silver, which you can see when you look at it. ”

The rabbi put his hand on my shoulder. “Compare yourself to those two pieces of glass. We saw other people without silver lining and felt sorry for them. Just look at yourself when you put on the silver lid. "

I was looking at the rabbi. "I don't understand."

The rabbi continued. "you should have convicted to yourself then will take off the silver lining from your sight to see others once again and love them again. He hung me on my back and sent me away.

I thought about what I said and concluded that it had an issue. Yes, we need the money and should not aim for a cashless existence; This is pointless and will cause a lot of heartache for you and your family in the future.

Instead, I suggest that we follow the advice given to me by the rabbi. When we go through the silver lining of life, we can see for ourselves. But keep it covered and you will be able to see and know it all.

In life, we are allowed to see both types of mirrors and it is possible but we must remember that the mirror only reflects us; The window is a door to compassion, health and true wealth. In other words, seek wealth in every way, but do not let it deprive you of your life, people, children and the poor and needy.


Reference and source: Ezine Article